Sunday, January 3, 2010

Criminal Record Check Nsw Is A Criminal Record Check Part Of The VISA Process For China?

Is a criminal record check part of the VISA process for China? - criminal record check nsw

Four years ago, I have a criminal record for possessing a drug. I was young and crazy, and I learned from my mistakes. I want a friend in Shanghai, China, but in the form of visa visit asks: "Do you have a criminal record in China or in any other country? Yes or No
How do I respond? If my answer is no, check it really a criminal background?

2 comments:

VK said...

Criminal record check is not part of China visa process. Although not listed in the Interpol and China are allowed to write this column. When you write, even if the control of the criminal justice part of their visa process is a background check could be made and could impede the issuance of visas. China has no criminal jurisdiction of other countries than their home country. This is my advice for you.

றaறour ø♥ø said...

If you convict? Do not lie down when they have a look? and of course we can? This shows you lied ..........
If you want to check? they can
I would not lie, which paid their contributions? making it;
China is very strict on drug cases.

Post a Comment