Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thank You Note For Coaches How Can I Make A Doctors Note For Work?

How can I make a doctors note for work? - thank you note for coaches

Basically, my mother's house burned down a few hours away form where I live, and I must contribute a few more days off in order to the house and my parents are at work (Wal-Mart) are very strict about never participate, I called me because I worked there. The only reason I would like to note is the wrong doctors, because I realized that many other workers in schools * appeal to genuine reasons such as getting the care of children with chickenpox (I went to him to help her and her children actually had chicken pox and it was) a single mother. I will not be processed or dismissed for calling two or three days. Who knows how a man, or there are free models downloaded from the Internet could do? What does a doctor who finds it? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment