Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Playtex Pacifiers I'm Using Avent Bottles When My Son Is Born But Got Different Types Of Pacifiers As Gifts...?

I'm using Avent bottles when my son is born but got different types of pacifiers as gifts...? - playtex pacifiers

I will use the Avent bottles (I have the opening game of the newborn, storage) system and a few other Avent bottles and nipples, and I have a small group of Dr. Brown's Evenflo backup and when I got older.

I have many models in my baby shower and I wanted to know if it was important that they are not the same brand as the bottles ... Silicon are all, except for some ... What are the chances that they take these pacifier? Silicone nipples are silicone orthodontic MAM Soothie, and Playtex ... I do not know if I have to give the latex, also because of its silicone bottles ....

Advice please?

No comments:

Post a Comment