Friday, December 18, 2009

Flat Screen Portable Tvs Decent Little Tv Where Can I Buy A Normal (NOT PLASMA/FLAT SCREEN) TV These Days?

Where can I buy a normal (NOT PLASMA/FLAT SCREEN) TV these days? - flat screen portable tvs decent little tv

I just bought a house. So far I have found in apartments, which is not accustomed to using a TV 14 "laptop. Now that I'm moving into a house, you want a decent size TV, but apart from the fact that he can not afford to spend a fortune I really do not like flat-screen televisions look like computer screens, myself. I want an "old fashioned" normal TV, preferably with a black surround everything (which I've found so far is silver, and it looks) pretty cheap and tacky. You would not believe it would be so difficult, but everything is huge, ridiculously expensive plasma ........... it seems, can not buy "TV" normal now!

No comments:

Post a Comment