Friday, December 25, 2009

Haier Air Conditioner How Do I Find The Drainage Hole In The Back Of My Haier Air Conditioner?

How Do I Find the Drainage Hole In the Back Of My Haier Air Conditioner? - haier air conditioner

My air conditioner spitting water and spit in my room. I asked this forum and was advised to find bow out, channel, the hole for drainage and cleaning. When the tip backwards, nothing happens. When I visited in the room, poured the water and soil. However, this seems to solve the problem. I searched the outflow could not find it. A few days later, the A / C unit back into cold water in my room to spit. How do I solve this problem? (I recently cleaned the filters)

1 comment:

hadleydo... said...

You can probably find a place for this brand of air conditioning and when they point out that the solution to your problem, there must be a telephone number or e-mail.

Post a Comment