Monday, February 22, 2010

Raven Riley Tatoo Raven Riley Stolen Account Detected?scams?

Raven riley stolen account detected?scams? - raven riley tatoo

Hello, I recently Pranked a friend, he gave me a link and asked me to click on 1 of passwords, so I played with him.
and if I was one of the key links in the site found in Raven Riley and a few seconds a message appears saying account was stolen recognized, and I have to justify to the account and pay are charged $ 4.95 or $ 15,000. I tried to connect my network cable and the message is still sending my IP address and stuff.I do not sign and pay $ 4.95

I am a bit worried if it's just a simple flash movie for people who try to use stolen passwords or even fear comes from problems with the law?
ravenhacked.com this site has for a while, so nobody went into thesame situation? Contact us or what?
Should I worry about?
I looked around online for the story, it seems that the site belongs ravenhacked.com also by the company in possession of the actual site Raven Riley.
I know they try the people who buy something for $ 4.95 frightened.
But I am a little paranoid and want to know if it really do not have to worry?
I regret only one answer in my eyes clear, before a nervous breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment