Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Howto Do A Hanging Wedgie School Help??

School help?? - howto do a hanging wedgie

Tomarrow is the first day at school, IM, once the new girl is not an idea of what the school is doing. This school is a school of his choice, and you should ask yourself to go there. You also have to be smart. I on the direction of a few days all seemed to be someone I want to, nearly all the freaks who are too busy to have any concern about the school d 't a social LIFE.IT Werner nerds were People who are candidates for the queen, who believed that the world revolves around them were.
Those who are looking for people to land and take care of me, what people think.
I need advice, make friends and to be able to adapt without people labeling me. I am nervous and shy when people know in a very new and not much to howto start a conversation
NEED HELP !!!!!!!
any type of counseling can help you.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

I feel your pain! I switched from public school, private school and it's really hard to meet new people .. These guys are friends since kindergarten and I'm in the second year of HS! Just trying to meet everyone .. Now I'm sitting with a group of boys in Bball lunch cuz I have not met a girl really worth talking about .. Whether the adaptation only want people you can surround it. DONT YOURSLEF try, something is wrong and you well! I'm fine, you can too! Good luck and hope you have a school year! ;)

hoooplas... said...

the people speak in their classes. Children matter.Tomorrows my first day and since I no school with friends.

hoooplas... said...

the people speak in their classes. Children matter.Tomorrows my first day and since I no school with friends.

I hate her witha passion said...

I think it's a nerd phoneix ...............

Post a Comment