Monday, February 15, 2010

Great Code For Pokemon Ruby On Visualboyadvance Big Pokemon Diamond Trade. Wanna Come And Get Great Pokemon?

Big Pokemon Diamond Trade. Wanna come and get great Pokemon? - great code for pokemon ruby on visualboyadvance

My name is "YOU"
My Friend Code is 1547 2542 6130

U I want and I will do my best to do next. Remember to tell them to do what they want and U-Code and friend.

My Pokemon are: Appetizers pearls and rubies, Cyndaquil, Totodile, dragons, Snorlax, Eevee, Porygon, Spiritomb, Beldum, Feebs, Riolu, Aron, Larvitar, Tropius legendary PHION beads and much more.

I am looking for: (In order of importance or more Pokemon which means that the highest on the list)
Arceus
Shayman
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Registeel
Radice
Latias
Latios
Manaphy
Groudon
Rayquazza
Entei
Railou
Celibi
Magmortar
Zapdos
Articuno
Moltres
Gliscor
Frosslass
Magnetic Zone
Licky-Licky
Togekiss
Tangrowth
Mamoswine
Galladé

I'll give you 6 Pokémon rarely a legend, evil, and bring five legendary Pokemon, trade Pokémon me ur first time and I either trade, believe me plz.

Delete this question will tell me why u do this even if you just an idiot, tell me I'm confused. Plz do not remove ...

1 comment:

Harbinge... said...

Kyler sick or e-mail or if we trade
Oh Ho LV100 and LV100 Mew
4
Darkrai lv 45 u said

Post a Comment